On the morning of October 18, Honolulu Prosecutor Keith Kaneshiro was a guest on KITV’s morning show. Keith was given the opportunity to share his message about the work that he has done over the past two years, and his vision for the next four.
Some of the issues that Keith talked about:
- Increased the quality of the deputy prosecuting attorneys in the office.
- Meeting the needs of child victims through innovative programs.
- Establishing the Family Justice Center that focuses on the needs of domestic victims.
- How he has a wide range of experiences in issues of public safety.
- How he has the proven ability to work with other agencies, such as the Child Welfare Office, the Hawaii Humane Society, and International Partners to combat drug trafficking in Hawaii.
If you haven’t already, please be sure to like us on Facebook at